Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm not necessarily officially stopping this blog but...

... I went got me a new one.  Check out 'Communikate' for the whys and wherefores. It's been about a little while but I figure having more than two readers might encourage me to write a bit more.  I'm not going to lie to you, there's not much quality there right now - I'm kinda out of flow an all.  But I have got some dreams about what it could be so watch this space, if you like.

Sorry there's no clever/ridiculous/tenuous analogy to introduce it.  I just can't be arsed (hence it being time for a new blog).

I still massively believe in the metaphor mind. More so than ever perhaps. Life just got interesting in other ways recently and I thought I'd explore that for a time.

Over and out.

X

No comments: